Mazak will further expand its Multi-Tasking technology when it unveils the new VC-500A/5X AM HWD Multi-Tasking Machine at IMTS 2018 in the company’s second Additive Manufacturing booth #432000 in the West Hall of McCormick Place in Chicago. As with all of Mazak’s growing models of HYBRID technology, the new machine offers manufacturers part processing capabilities beyond those of conventional multi-tasking to reduce lead times and part costs, increase machining accuracy and part quality and achieve even higher levels of productivity, flexibility and profitability. Mazak continues to evolve its original Done In One Multi-Tasking concept with new combined processes focused on improved throughput via the completion of parts in simple single steps.
- Integrated Automation Makes Big Sense for Small-Batch Jobs
- Mazak Spotlights SMOOTH Solutions With New Digital Technology Plaza at IMTS
- Mazak to Unveil Hot Wire Hybrid Multi-Tasking Technology at IMTS 2018
- Mazak to Host Technology and Education Event for Midwest Shops
- Mazak to Host Special San Francisco Event for Silicon Valley Shops