With an aggressive plan in place, Mazak Corporation has announced it will invest $8.5 million in new manufacturing technology for its Florence, Kentucky, Mazak iSmart Factory operations. The investment encompasses the installation of a new state-of-the-art manufacturing cell with fully automated storage and retrieval system, six of Mazak’s most advanced machine tools and several Mazak SMOOTH Technologies – all of which will allow the company to satisfy growing customer demand and provide the shortest possible turnaround times.
- Mazak to Invest $8.5 Million in Kentucky Manufacturing Operations
- Mazak Spotlights SMOOTH Solutions With New Digital Technology Plaza at IMTS
- Mazak to Unveil Hot Wire Hybrid Multi-Tasking Technology at IMTS 2018
- Mazak to Host Technology and Education Event for Midwest Shops
- Mazak to Host Special San Francisco Event for Silicon Valley Shops