Addy Machinery offers 100 years of metal working experience. We are a complete machine tool distributor that has been serving the Michigan metal working industry since 1918.
- 4th Generation Family tradition Founded in 1918
- All Addy Salespeople are AMTDA “CMTSE” Registered (Certified Machine Tool Sales Engineers)
- The world’s 1st QS-9000 registered machine tool distributor (1998)
- Addy has performed successful turnkey runoffs with full PPAP documentation on site.
- Addy is a Founding Member of the AMTDA 1926 (American Machine Tool Distributors Association)
- John Addy Jr. served as AMTDA Chairman 1967 – 1968
- Jim Addy served as AMTDA Chairman 2005 – 2006
- Peter Addy our President served on B.O.D. and is currently on the committee for the new AMT: Distributor Working Group.
- One of Mazak’s Original U.S. Distributors 1978
- We Are a Leading, Mazak-Award-Winning Distributor with over 4,000 machines sold in Michigan
- President’s Award Winner
- Mazak Hall of Fame Awards
- Mazak Most Consistent Sales Awards
- Lifetime Achievement Award – Most Mazak’s Sold in USA by 1 salesperson (Peter Addy)
- Consistent Mazak Sales Achievement Awards
- We are committed to Mazak’s Regional Tech Center Philosophy
- 20,000 sq. ft. Tech Center Build – 2000 (Addy East, Clinton Twp.)
- 15-ton Overhead Crane / Twin 14-foot Wide Cargo Doors (Addy East, Clinton Twp.)
- 5,000 sq. ft. Tech Center opened – 2008 (Addy West, Grand Rapids)
- Certified Mazak CNC Program Training
- Certified Machine Installers
- Room for Large Turnkeys
- Large Machine Demo Areas
- Four Application Engineers, Mazak-Certified Mazatrol Instructors
- We Are a Leading, Okamoto-Award-Winning Distributor. Including many Top Distributor awards, outstanding Sales Achievement awards.
Our major lines include:
Mazak: World’s Largest Builder of CNC Machinery.
Okamoto: Manual, Automatic, and CNC Grinders: Surface, ID, OD, Rotary, and Specialty Grinders
Markforged: 3D Printers designed to produce tough, strong prototype or low volume end of use parts in composite materials
Willis Machinery: Tool Room equipment, Lathes, Mills, grinders, drills
HE&M Saw: General Purpose, Vertical, Horizontal, Miter, and Specialty Saws