Mazak continues to fortify its industry leadership in HYBRID Multi-Tasking machine technology with the introduction of its new INTEGREX i-200S AM (Additive Manufacturing). With an innovative multi-laser deposition system, the machine provides both additive and subtractive capabilities. Shops can not only turn, mill and drill, but also build part features and perform laser marking all on the same machine and in single setups for DONE IN ONE® production.
- Mazak VTC-300C FSW Combines Milling and Friction Stir Welding Capabilities
- Mazak Announces Dates for Much Anticipated DISCOVER Manufacturing Event
- Yamazaki Mazak Corporation Announces Leadership Transition
- Mazak Congratulates Team Penske on 18th Indy 500 Victory
- Mazak Expands State-of-the-Art Spindle Rebuild Center in Kentucky