Mazak will further expand its Multi-Tasking technology when it unveils the new VC-500A/5X AM HWD Multi-Tasking Machine at IMTS 2018 in the company’s second Additive Manufacturing booth #432000 in the West Hall of McCormick Place in Chicago. As with all of Mazak’s growing models of HYBRID technology, the new machine offers manufacturers part processing capabilities beyond those of conventional multi-tasking to reduce lead times and part costs, increase machining accuracy and part quality and achieve even higher levels of productivity, flexibility and profitability. Mazak continues to evolve its original Done In One Multi-Tasking concept with new combined processes focused on improved throughput via the completion of parts in simple single steps.
- DISCOVER 2021 Will Give Manufacturers First-Hand Look at Latest Technology
- Mazak VTC-300C FSW Combines Milling and Friction Stir Welding Capabilities
- Mazak Announces Dates for Much Anticipated DISCOVER Manufacturing Event
- Yamazaki Mazak Corporation Announces Leadership Transition
- Mazak Congratulates Team Penske on 18th Indy 500 Victory