FLORENCE, Ky., August 12, 2019 – A part of Mazak’s family of HYBRID Multi-Tasking machining centers, the VTC-300C FSW combines milling capabilities with those of FRICTION STIR WELDING (FSW). With a full traveling-column design, automatic tool changer and powerful 40-taper spindle in addition to the FSW package, this machine helps shops achieve reduced lead times and greater part accuracy with less required capital equipment and floor space – all while enabling completely novel methods for processing parts with stronger welds than ever before.
- DISCOVER 2021 Will Give Manufacturers First-Hand Look at Latest Technology
- Mazak VTC-300C FSW Combines Milling and Friction Stir Welding Capabilities
- Mazak Announces Dates for Much Anticipated DISCOVER Manufacturing Event
- Yamazaki Mazak Corporation Announces Leadership Transition
- Mazak Congratulates Team Penske on 18th Indy 500 Victory