The new Mazak VTC-805E Vertical Traveling Column Machining Center brings high versatility and productivity to those shops that need to tackle long and/or heavy parts. The machine combines an increased Y-axis stroke, long bed/table size, high spindle speed and torque and Mazak’s new SmoothG CNC control for efficient, powerful machining.
- Mazak to Invest $8.5 Million in Kentucky Manufacturing Operations
- Mazak Spotlights SMOOTH Solutions With New Digital Technology Plaza at IMTS
- Mazak to Unveil Hot Wire Hybrid Multi-Tasking Technology at IMTS 2018
- Mazak to Host Technology and Education Event for Midwest Shops
- Mazak to Host Special San Francisco Event for Silicon Valley Shops