As one of the newest members of Mazak’s additive machine family, the VARIAXIS j-600AM (Additive Manufacturing) Vertical Machining Center features an innovative Wire Arc-type metal deposition system. The technology takes the additive process to whole new levels in terms of speed, allowing shops to quickly and easily grow part features then employ the machine’s advanced 5-axis multi-surface subtractive capabilities to produce high-precision parts complete in single setups.
- DISCOVER 2021 Will Give Manufacturers First-Hand Look at Latest Technology
- Mazak VTC-300C FSW Combines Milling and Friction Stir Welding Capabilities
- Mazak Announces Dates for Much Anticipated DISCOVER Manufacturing Event
- Yamazaki Mazak Corporation Announces Leadership Transition
- Mazak Congratulates Team Penske on 18th Indy 500 Victory