As one of the newest members of Mazak’s additive machine family, the VARIAXIS j-600AM (Additive Manufacturing) Vertical Machining Center features an innovative Wire Arc-type metal deposition system. The technology takes the additive process to whole new levels in terms of speed, allowing shops to quickly and easily grow part features then employ the machine’s advanced 5-axis multi-surface subtractive capabilities to produce high-precision parts complete in single setups.
- Mazak to Invest $8.5 Million in Kentucky Manufacturing Operations
- Mazak Spotlights SMOOTH Solutions With New Digital Technology Plaza at IMTS
- Mazak to Unveil Hot Wire Hybrid Multi-Tasking Technology at IMTS 2018
- Mazak to Host Technology and Education Event for Midwest Shops
- Mazak to Host Special San Francisco Event for Silicon Valley Shops